Honix® Ointment helps the skin to repair itself and moisturize it, and renews its layers effectively and safely, so it is useful in many cases:
* After skin injury as a result of wounds or burns to help speed up the skin tissues repair and reduces the possibility of scars forming.
* Used for dermal ulcers which caused due to psoriasis, eczema, fungal infection, diabetic foot, or bedsores.
* Used for dry and cracked skin which caused by weather factors or lack of essential nutrients which are required for skin layers growth.
*Reduce herpes ulcers which mainly appears around the lips.
* In the case of breast nipples cracks during of breast-feeding periods, and Honix® Ointment considered safe for the child if it entered his mouth with breastfeeding moreover its taste is sweet and accepted.
* In the case of nappy rash since it form a waxy layer for the moisture, and its ability to relieve redness and skin repair.
* Honix® Ointment can be used as alternative moisturizer instead of petroleum waxes (Vaseline) as a natural alternative since it contains beeswax and emollient vegetable oils.
* It can be used after face peeling processes as a nutrient and moisturizer and helps to renew skin layers.
* It can be used to relieve redness and peeling that may be associated with acne.